Connecting your printer to the cash drawer in Precision Systems
Once you have set up the printer, you can connect the cash drawer.
The cash drawer connects to your receipt printer and is triggered to open when you complete a cash or check sale, and the printer prints the receipt. A manager or administrator can also manually open the cash drawer directly in Precision Systems.
By pressing "Open Drawer" from the menu screen
To set up the cash drawer, open the Precision Systems application and follow the instructions below:
1. Go to "Settings" from the menu bar at the top of your screen
2. Choose "Printer" from the sidebar on the right side of your screen
3. Select the printer to which you want to connect the cash drawer.
4. Connect the cable from the RJ12 connector on the cash drawer to the receipt printer.
5. On the printer settings page, enable the Cash drawer enabled setting.